More than just watching the video on the laptop or desktop PC, you can also record the full motion video or take a snapshot/still frame image from different devices such as the DV Camcorder, VCR/DVD player, Satellite receiver, video monitoring with your existing security surveillance systems or play video games on PC for various video entertainments. Excellent Video Selector/Switcher: Smooth video source switching between PC, Composite Video input or S-Video input instantly. Support worldwide video systems including NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- Video tapes to DVD converter.
- Could capture audio without the sound card.
- Play video game on laptop PC screen through this USB video adapter.
- Video and audio recorded always in sync.
- Support multiple video inputs of S-Video and Composite RCA Video.
- Turning your PC into full-featured video recording and editing workstation.
- Super easy setup in minutes.
- Still image capture for photo album.
Product type: USB 2.0 Audio Video Capture Card Adapter.
- Green LED for Power indicator.
- Full-Screen Video Resolution Input.
- With USB 2.0 connection: the output resolution will be full-screen DVD video resolution up to 720x480 at 30 fps for NTSC and 720 x 576 at 25 fps for PAL.
- With USB 1.1 connection: the video resolution reaches up to 320x240 at 30 fps for NTSC and 320x288 at 25 fps video for PAL.
- Video input:1 S-video input and RCA type composite video input.
- USB powered operation. No power adapter needed.
- Power Consumption: 5VDC, 250mA(max) through USB port.
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 14 to 21 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.